Kidrobot presents our new ridiculously awesome sing-a-long video contest, The Winter White Out Holiday Hit List. Join in the merry mayhem and enter to win a Kidrobot X Burton Snowboard or a full set of Dunny Series 2 (yeah, seriously).
“So what am I supposed to do?”, you ask. Follow these simple directions:
1. Create a short video of you singing along to your favorite holiday themed song. You can use camcorders, camera phones, web cams or any other technological device that can be transferred to an online video site (Youtube) with embedding capabilities.
2. The song must be at least 30 seconds or longer to enter. Make it short and sweet, but not too short or too long either.
3. You MUST replace 2 words in the song with “Kidrobot” and “Snowboard”. This is what makes these sing-a-longs so special.
4. Upload the video to YouTube and give it a title. Then, email your name, city, email address (email address used to contact contest winners) and video link to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry, but we won’t accept submissions if these rules aren’t followed.
5. Be patient. The video must be approved before it is entered in the contest and posted.
6. Fun for the whole family. If you’re under 13 years old, you must get your parents’ permission first. Those are the rules.
7. Act fast. The deadline to enter is midnight EST on December 20, 2010.
There are 4 categories that give you a chance at winning one of these top-notch, super rare, long sold out prizes:
People’s Choice – Kidrobot X Burton Snowboard
Take matters into your own hands and vote for your favorite video by clicking the Facebook “Like” button. Power to the people!
Most Festive – Kidrobot X Burton Snowboard
The Most Festive award will go to the entry with the most creativity and holiday spirit. Festivities include, but are not limited to: Santa suits, candy canes, falling snow, yule tide carolers, ice skating rinks, corn cob pipes, cozy fireplaces and bearskin rugs.
Best Worst Performance – Kidrobot X Burton Snowboard
The winner of the Best Worst Performance will be awarded to the contestant that pours out the most heart and soul. Talent is not required.
Wheelbarrow’s Choice – Full Set of Dunny Series 2
KR’s social media ambassador, Wheelbarrow, will award a full set of Dunny Series 2 to the most epic entry submitted. The gloves are coming off!
Check out Wheelbarrow’s brilliant and hilarious example to ring in the festivities. Spread the holiday cheer and tell your Twitter friends, tell your Facebook friends and above all else have fun!